Touch & Write
iVSM technology enables 10 touches and passive stylus input simultaneously. All with a single sensor.
Stylus is the fastest, most reliable and most natural input method for tablets. It is required by products aimed at content creation. Such products include tablets for school work or digital notepads for office work. Read iSuppli's Rodha Alexander insight about this
Enables handwriting on display
- Passive stylus input
- No expensive digitized is required
- Even your pen with its tip retracted can work
- High responsiveness
Works with any type of touch… for long
- Fingers, nails, gloves, passive stylus, pen with retracted tip
- iVSM panels are 100% functional after 20 million touches, read the press release
- Feather light sensitivity (typical actuation force: 8 to 15 grams)
- Finger-pressure generates Z coordinates for each finger based on its shape
Industrial integration with ease
- 100% EMI immunity(you can forget issues with WiFi or Bluetooth antennas).
- High transparency
- Supports decoration layers for flush product designs
Protected by solid patents
Stantum's technology is protected by a strong and growing patent portfolio.
This portfolio contains more than 15 patent families about multi-touch technology.
Competitive solution cost
iVSM technology is tailored for mass production. The combination of a single sensor, passive stylus input, dedicated integrated circuit and simple mechanical construction allows Stantum’s high volume proven partners network to produce iVSM modules at the right cost. Learn more